2010年10月23日星期六

Rivers free of cancer after a biopsy

BOSTON (AP) Boston Celtics, Doc Rivers told the coach that is free of cancer after a biopsy on Tuesday morning. His doctor has found a place within three weeks, the throat and decided to investigate him.
They found pre-cancerous lesions, Rios said after the team held a practice open. So, to ensure there was nothing, and there was 10 Santonio Holmes black jersey
nothing, so I'm good. I'll be there for a while like.Rivers said throat has been found each year, after the former Celtics coach Jim O'Brien. I think that most coaches do, because we cry, spend a lot of throat, said Rivers. It makes you more sensitive. I'm glad I had now.The Celtics said that Rios had a minor operation on his neck, pressure relieve his vocal cords. He was not at practice Monday, but returned to the team Tuesday night. Assistant coach Lawrence Frank has no training in the area, while Rivers watched from the sidelines.
I love my megaphone 4 Brett Favre Purple jersey
Lawrence rivers, jokingly.
Rivers would coach Wednesday night when the Celtics play the Nets in preseason game in the garden.

没有评论:

发表评论