2010年11月19日星期五

Thomas tried to return to the practice of Week 5

Pierre Thomas (notes), the routine according to the rule banal practice of cutting the tape to the left ankle seemed to put in a good mood.
The prospect has driver after he changed most of the last seven weeks in the field and in the classroom.
I feel good. I feel better than I did a few weeks, I can say that Thomas Thursday, I know that have a smile on my face. I'm not cranky. I'm not sour my ankle anymore.While Thomas takes practice and an individual work is yet to participate in more than 11-bit-11, he is not officially listed as practicing in the reporting of 43 Polamalu black jersey
injuries.
Thomas is not expected to play Sunday when New Orleans hosts (6-3) Seattle (5-4), but is confident that his return would come sooner rather than later.
At the moment I could spend every day, but probably could be a clue who think back sooner than people are, said Thomas.
After the game, Seattle, Saints game in Dallas that day. Thomas replied, smiling, but not the question of whether he could play at this time.
Saints coach Sean Payton said Thomas has done a bit turned around in recent weeks-and-a-half.Hes much flexibility in practice with the coaches and I think hes starting back, his strength, said Payton.
Thomas, of New Orleans was the top runner last season and an important artist in the playoffs, has lost six games since a sprained left ankle in Week 3 against the Atlanta Hawks. For much of the progress of his rehabilitation was difficult to measure.
Thomas tried to practice the week 5 for take cover and return later on crutches.
Thomas said he had heard there might be a slight tear of the ligament, while other doctors said there was no evidence of anything more than a bad sprain.
Thomas has always refused surgery because he had left afraid the rest of the season, so the only other option, doctors said, was much more calm and Thomas was moved.
It's depressing man, Thomas said. I was not very happy to be here to help my people if I really wanted to.Thomas he said his attention to football in the treatment of this week has helped him mentally.
Several people have said they've seen a difference in me, said they've seen a big smile on my face, said Thomas. I'm back in the movements. I'm back with my colleagues and help them do what I do. That's what I'm happiest. As with the children and do not beat.
As bored as a team, and to hear it with the guys and just about the game, I'm that.NOTES Thomas was one of 6 Super Bowl Champions jersey
only three players who did not participate in practice the entire team, with free safety Darren Sharper (Note) (hamstring ) and TE Jeremy Shockey (Note) (bruised ribs). Reserve CB Patrick Robinson (notes), missed practice Wednesday with a sprained right ankle, returned in limited form, on Thursday.

没有评论:

发表评论